Election Day is on November 3 this year, and it’s coming up fast. This is the day that the nation votes for president, vice president, a third of the Senate, and all of the House of Representatives.
Every vote counts! When you and your family vote, you can impact outcomes and make your voice heard. If you’re not registered, you can’t vote! The deadline to register to vote is 15 days before Election Day—that’s October 19. Every registered voter will receive a Vote-By-Mail ballot starting 29 days before Election Day.
Santa Clara County Registrar of Voters provides voting materials in English, Chinese, Spanish, Tagalog, and Vietnamese. They have bilingual staff who can help you with voting questions:
- Call toll-free at 1-866-430-8683
- For Chinese, call 1-408-282-3086
- For Spanish, call 1-408-282-3095
- For Tagalog, call 1-408-282-3089
- For Vietnamese, call 1-408-282-3097
You can do all of the following on the Santa Clara County Registrar of Voters website:
- Register to vote in California and in Santa Clara County
- Change address and update voter registration
- Check if you are registered to vote
- See what’s on the ballot
- Find a Vote Center or a ballot drop-off location near you
Visit sccvote.org for more information.