Are you ready for simpler healthcare? Enroll in Cal MediConnect and combine your benefits into one plan with one ID card and one phone number. Call our licensed sales agent at 1-888-202-3353, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday, to enroll or learn more.
What is Medi-Cal?
Medi-Cal is the primary state and federally sponsored safety net health insurance program. The Medi-Cal Managed Care program pays for medical, behavioral health, and vision benefits, as well as long-term care and other supportive services for children and adults with limited incomes and resources.
Why choose Santa Clara Family Health Plan's Medi-Cal?
With Santa Clara Family Health Plan's Medi-Cal plan, you get:
- A choice of more than 700 primary care doctors
- Access to eight hospitals throughout Santa Clara County
- Access to more than 3,500 specialists
- Prescriptions available at most national chains and at independent pharmacies in Santa Clara County
- A 24-hour nurse advice line
- Free interpreter services