Do you have Medi-Cal and Medicare?
Cal MediConnect combines these benefits into one plan with one member ID card and one phone number to call for help. Read how Cal MediConnect is making a difference.
Medi-Cal is the primary state-sponsored safety net health insurance program. The Medi-Cal Managed Care program pays for medical, behavioral health, and vision benefits as well as long-term care and other supportive services for children and adults with limited income and resources. With Santa Clara Family Health Plan’s Medi-Cal plan, you get:
- A choice of more than 600 primary care doctors.
- Access to 6 hospitals throughout Santa Clara County.
- Access to over 2,800 specialists.
- Prescriptions available at most national chains and at independent pharmacies in Santa Clara County.
- A 24-hour nurse advice line.
- Free interpreter services.
We want to make sure you get the most out of your Medi-Cal plan. Watch these helpful videos on getting started using the plan.