Do you have Medi-Cal and Medicare?
Are you ready for simpler healthcare? Enroll in Cal MediConnect and combine your benefits into one plan with one ID card and one phone number to call. Call our licensed sales agent at 1-888-202-3353, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, to enroll or learn more.
Medi-Cal is the primary state-sponsored safety net health insurance program. The Medi-Cal Managed Care program pays for medical, behavioral health, and vision benefits as well as long-term care and other supportive services for children and adults with limited income and resources. With Santa Clara Family Health Plan’s Medi-Cal plan, you get:
- A choice of more than 600 primary care doctors.
- Access to 6 hospitals throughout Santa Clara County.
- Access to over 2,800 specialists.
- Prescriptions available at most national chains and at independent pharmacies in Santa Clara County.
- A 24-hour nurse advice line.
- Free interpreter services.
- Rewards for completing select preventive care activities.
We want to make sure you get the most out of your Medi-Cal plan. Watch these helpful videos on getting started using the plan.