If you have both Medicare and Medi-Cal, you have a health plan option called Cal MediConnect. As a member of Santa Clara Family Health Plan Cal MediConnect Plan (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) you get:
- All of your Medicare and Medi-Cal benefits in one health plan, including access to doctors, hospitals, and prescription drugs.
- One membership card and one phone number to call to get help.
- Behavioral health care, durable medical equipment, vision care, and transportation to medical appointments.
- A 24-hour Nurse Advice Line for help with non-emergency care.
- Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS), including In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS), Community-Based Adult Services (CBAS), Multipurpose Senior Services Program (MSSP), and Long-Term Care (LTC).
- Access to a case manager and care team. The case manager can answer your questions, help you find community services, assist you in making your medical appointments, and help you talk to your doctors and other providers.
- A personal care plan created to help you reach your health goals.
As your neighbor here in Santa Clara County, SCFHP has been serving our community since 1997. We are excited to offer you the SCFHP Cal MediConnect Plan. Read how Cal MediConnect is making a difference.
We want to make sure you get the most out of your Cal MediConnect Plan. Here are videos to help you understand the plan.
Quý vị có biết tiếng Việt không? Những video này giải thích Cal MediConnect bằng tiếng Việt.
Most people with full Medicare (Part A and Part B) and full Medi-Cal benefits can join. You can tell if you have Medicare and/or Medi-Cal by the type of cards you have:
Your Medicare Card
Your Medi-Cal Card
With Santa Clara Family Health Plan (SCFHP) Cal MediConnect, your benefits and services work better together:
- One plan
- One member ID card
- One phone number to call for assistance
Most importantly, you can get help from a case manager to coordinate your care, especially during transitions—like when you leave the hospital. Your case manager can help you:
- Understand your health plan benefits
- Find doctors and specialists within your network
- Choose or change a doctor
- Get authorizations for care, equipment, or supplies
- Get long-term services and supports and help from other community resources
- Arrange for transportation
- Schedule health screenings
To enroll, please call:
SCFHP at 1-888-202-3353, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week
TTY/TDD 1-800-735-2929 or 711.
You may also call:
Health Care Options (HCO) at 1-844-580-7272
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You must live in Santa Clara County to enroll in SCFHP Cal MediConnect and to stay a member of the plan.
To reach SCFHP Customer Service:
Toll Free: 1-877-723-4795
TTY/TDD: 1-800-735-2929 or 711
8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
We have free interpreter services for people who do not speak English.
Attn: Customer Service
Santa Clara Family Health Plan
210 E Hacienda Ave
Campbell, CA 95008-6617
This notice describes how your medical information may be used and disclosed. This notice also describes how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
If you have questions, please contact SCFHP Customer Service at 1-877-723-4795.
We have free interpreter services to answer any questions you may have about our plan. To get an interpreter, call us at 1-877-723-4795. Someone who speaks your language can help you. This is a free service.
You can ask for published materials for free in other formats, such as large print, braille or audio. Call Customer Service for help.
7 days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
TTY/TDD 1-800-735-2929 or 711
(8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.,
7 days a week)
Santa Clara Family Health Plan Cal MediConnect Plan (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) is a health plan that contracts with both Medicare and Medi-Cal to provide benefits of both programs to enrollees.
This is not a complete list. The benefit information is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. Limitations, copays and restrictions may apply. For more information, call SCFHP Customer Service or read the SCFHP Cal MediConnect Member Handbook. Benefits and/or copays may change on January 1 of each year. The List of Covered Drugs and/or pharmacy and provider networks may change throughout the year. We will send you a notice before we make a change that affects you.
Enrollment in Santa Clara Family Health Plan Cal MediConnect Plan (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) depends on contract renewal. CMS (the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) must approve SCFHP Cal MediConnect each year. You can continue to get health coverage as a member of our plan only as long as we continue to offer the SCFHP Cal MediConnect Plan for the year in question and CMS renews its approval of the plan. Even if SCFHP leaves the program, you will not lose health coverage. If SCFHP decides not to continue for the next calendar year, we must send you a letter at least 90 days before your coverage will end. The letter will explain your options for Medicare coverage in your area.
Last updated 12/30/2016