What is Medi-Cal?
Medi-Cal is the primary state and federally sponsored safety net health insurance program. The Medi-Cal Managed Care program pays for medical, behavioral health, and vision benefits, as well as long-term care and other supportive services for children and adults with limited incomes and resources.
Do you have Medi-Cal and Medicare? Enroll in Cal MediConnect and combine your benefits into one plan with one ID card and one phone number. Call our licensed sales agents at 1-888-202-3353, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, to enroll or learn more.
Why choose Santa Clara Family Health Plan's Medi-Cal Plan?
With Santa Clara Family Health Plan's Medi-Cal plan, you get:
- A choice of more than 700 primary care doctors
- Access to eight hospitals throughout Santa Clara County
- Access to more than 3,500 specialists
- Prescriptions available at most national chains and at independent pharmacies in Santa Clara County
- A 24-hour nurse advice line
- Free interpreter services
Our Customer Service can help you learn more about our SCFHP Medi-Cal Plan and how to make it work for you. Call Customer Service at 1-800-260-2055 (TTY: 711), 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Or read the SCFHP Medi-Cal Member Handbook in Forms & Documents.