How to enroll
You are eligible for Santa Clara Family Health Plan Cal MediConnect Plan (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) as long as you:
- Live in Santa Clara County (our service area), and
- Are 21 years of age or older at the time of enrollment, and
- Have both Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B, and
- Are currently eligible for Medi-Cal, have full Medi-Cal benefits and meet any share of cost, and
- Are a United States citizen or are lawfully present in the United States.
For more information or to enroll, please call 1-888-202-3353 (TTY: 711), 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
You can ask for published materials for free in other formats, such as large print, braille, or audio. Call Customer Service for help.
If you speak a language other than English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call Customer Service at 1-877-723-4795 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. The call is free.