How to enroll
You are eligible for Santa Clara Family Health Plan Cal MediConnect Plan (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) (SCFHP Cal MediConnect) as long as you:
- Live in Santa Clara County (our service area), and
- Are 21 years of age or older at the time of enrollment, and
- Have both Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B, and
- Are currently eligible for Medi-Cal, have full Medi-Cal benefits and meet any share of cost, and
- Are a United States citizen or are lawfully present in the United States.
For more information or to enroll, please call Santa Clara Family Health Plan at 1-888-202-3353 (TTY: 711), 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
You can ask for published materials for free in other formats, such as large print, Braille, or audio. Call SCFHP Cal MediConnect Customer Service for help.
If you speak a language other than English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call SCFHP Cal MediConnect Customer Service at 1-877-723-4795 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. The call is free.