How to enroll
You are eligible for Santa Clara Family Health Plan Cal MediConnect Plan (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) (SCFHP Cal MediConnect Plan) as long as you:
- Live in Santa Clara County (our service area), and
- Are 21 years of age or older at the time of enrollment, and
- Have both Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B, and
- Are currently eligible for Medi-Cal, have full Medi-Cal benefits and meet any share of cost, and
- Are a United States citizen or are lawfully present in the United States.
For more information or to enroll, please call Santa Clara Family Health Plan at 1-888-202-3353 (TTY: 711), 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
You can ask for published materials for free in other formats, such as large print, Braille, or audio. Call SCFHP Cal MediConnect Plan Customer Service for help.
If you are more comfortable speaking a language other than English, Santa Clara Family Health Plan can help you. Whether you are contacting SCFHP or visiting a doctor, we have interpreters available. Tell your doctor you would like an interpreter for your visit.
Know your rights
- You can get an in-person or telephone interpreter at no cost to you. This includes American Sign Language.
- When you go to the doctor, interpreters are available 24-hours a day.
- You can ask for SCFHP Cal MediConnect Plan materials in English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Tagalog, and Vietnamese.
How can you get an interpreter?
Tell your doctor’s office you would like one. You can do this when you call to set up your next visit. You can also ask us for an interpreter or for translated materials.