Tools and guidelines for FSR and MRR
Since July 1, 2020, new facility site review (FSR) and medical record review (MRR) tools and guidelines are used to assess provider offices for how well they meet regulatory requirements. Scores from the tools are submitted to the Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) in January and July each year.
Here are the FSR tools and guidelines:
- Facility site review tool
- Facility site review standards
- Facility site review elements 2012 to 2020 comparison
Here are the MRR tools and guidelines:
- Medical record review tool
- Medical record review standards
- Medical record review elements 2012 to 2020 comparison
SCFHP keeps an eye on when providers are approaching their next FSR and connects with providers individually to schedule a walkthrough. The walkthrough covers details of the FSR and how it may have changed from its prior iteration.