Quality is important to us, and that’s why SCFHP has a strong Quality Improvement Program. The purpose of the program is to make sure we constantly improve quality, safety, and satisfaction of care for all of our members.
The Quality Improvement process helps to:
- Identify areas that need improvement for member care and customer service,
- Set priorities for review, and
- Develop effective ways to address the areas to ensure improvement.
SCFHP identifies areas that need improvement through the following methods:
- Potential Quality Issues (PQI)
- Quality Improvement Projects (QIP)
- Facility Site Reviews (FSR)
- Peer Reviews
- Provider Access and Availability Standards
To learn more about the SCFHP’s Quality Improvement Program, read the Quality Improvement Program Description.
Santa Clara Family Health Plan (SCFHP) performs a Facility Site Review (FSR) as part of the initial and re-credentialing process at all sites where primary care services are provided. SCFHP conducts FSRs in accordance with California statute (Title 22, CCR, Section 56230) and in accordance with applicable SCFHP policies. Primary Care providers must pass the FSR in order to be eligible to contract with SCFHP.
The Pre-Facility Site Review Assessment provides us with information about your practice.
Complete the following self-assessment form and fax back to SCFHP at 1-408-376-3537 within 10 business days:
- Primary Care Facility Identification Form - information regarding your office capacity and number of staff
SCFHP's Quality Department will review your assessment, and the Contracting Department will contact you with the results.
The contracting process will not move forward until the self-assessment has been approved by SCFHP's Quality Department
If you have any questions please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-408-874-1788.