SCFHP provides training modules to ensure SCFHP and our providers meet all regulatory requirements regarding training. The provider training modules are also a reference for you and your staff. Training modules are listed on the right side of this page.
Review the list of required trainings below. Please ensure that you and your staff complete these trainings before beginning your service as a contracted provider, or by the noted due date in the case of new trainings. Questions regarding required trainings should be directed to SCFHP Provider Services at 1-408-874-1788.
Please check this page frequently for new training modules. Training modules can be found in the menu on the right.
Required trainings include:
- Cultural Competency (Available in PDF: Cultural Competency Toolkit)
- Communicating Across Language Barriers
- Communicating with Seniors and with People with Disabilities
- Increasing Awareness of Cultural Diversity
- ICT Training - Core Competencies
- Long-Term Services and Supports
- Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)