Use the following clinical tools, approved by SCFHP, to help address common medical conditions and better manage the care of your patients. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these PDFs.
- US Preventive Services Task Force – A and B Recommendations
- Treating Tobacco Use and Dependence: 2008 Update
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) Clinical Information
- Child Health and Disability Prevention (CHDP) Health Assessment Guidelines
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) 2021 Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines
- Adopted clinical and preventive guidelines