Quality Improvement Program
The quality of your healthcare services is important to us, and that’s why Santa Clara Family Health Plan (SCFHP) has a strong Quality Improvement Program. The goal of Quality Improvement is to deliver care that enables members to stay healthy, get better, manage chronic illnesses and/or disabilities, and maintain/improve their quality of life.
The quality improvement process helps to:
- Keep our members healthy
- Identify areas that need improvement for member care and customer service
- Set priorities for review
- Develop effective ways to address the areas to ensure improvement
- Oversee our providers and delegates
SCFHP identifies areas that need improvement through the following methods:
- Potential quality issues (PQI)
- Quality improvement projects (QIP)
- Facility site reviews (FSR)
- Peer reviews
- Provider access and availability standards
To learn more about the SCFHP’s Quality Improvement Program, read the Quality Improvement Program Description.