Quality is important to us, and that’s why SCFHP has a strong Quality Improvement Program. The purpose of the program is to make sure we constantly improve quality, safety, and satisfaction of care for all of our members.
The Quality Improvement process helps to:
- Identify areas that need improvement for member care and customer service,
- Set priorities for review, and
- Develop effective ways to address the areas to ensure improvement.
SCFHP identifies areas that need improvement through the following methods:
- Potential Quality Issues (PQI)
- Quality Improvement Projects (QIP)
- Facility Site Reviews (FSR)
- Peer Reviews
- Provider Access and Availability Standards
To learn more about the SCFHP’s Quality Improvement Program, read the Quality Improvement Program Description.