Become a Member
Do you need affordable health coverage?
Santa Clara Family Health Plan offers no-cost or low cost health coverage for children and adults living in Santa Clara County. Like most affordable health care plans, the programs we offer each have different eligibility and income requirements. Select a plan from the list below to learn more about benefits, to see if you may be eligible, and to learn how to apply:
- Medi-Cal:Low-cost or no-cost health care services for low-income adults, families with children, seniors, persons with disabilities, children in foster care as well as former foster youth up to age 26, and pregnant women.
- Healthy Kids: Healthy Kids is a Santa Clara County program that provides coverage to children from lower income families who do not qualify for Medi-Cal.
- Cal MediConnect: Cal MediConnect is a new program in California for people with both Medicare and Medi-Cal.
Why choose Santa Clara Family Health Plan?
Personal attention and assistance. Conveniently located in Santa Clara County, we welcome your calls and visits! No matter what language you speak, our award-winning Member Services representatives, and dedicated providers and their staff can help you get the care you need, when you need it.
Many choices, close to where you live and work. We partner with doctors and other providers throughout Santa Clara County, giving you convenient access to services, including:
- A choice of more than 600 primary care doctors.
- Access to 6 hospitals throughout Santa Clara County.
- Access to over 2,800 specialists.
- Prescriptions available at a pharmacy close to you, including most national chains and at independent pharmacies in Santa Clara County.
Custom care – for you. At Santa Clara Family Health Plan we provide health coverage that fits your needs. We listen to input from members, families, doctors, and pharmacists to continually improve our service to you. As your local not-for-profit health plan, we are here to give you high quality care at the best possible price and with great personalized service.
Experience you can trust. Since our beginning in 1997, we have been committed to integrity, outstanding services, and care for our community. We work to ensure that everyone in our county receives the care they need for themselves and for their families.
Call us today for additional information: