Santa Clara Family Health Plan (SCFHP) is a nonprofit organization with a long history of caring for the health of our community. And we take the health and well-being of our employees just as seriously. We're proud to be one of the top providers of healthcare jobs in Santa Clara County, with ample benefits and opportunities for advancement. These include:
- Competitive wages. We keep track of the current market and local economy to offer our employees competitive pay ranges, regular increases, and longevity bonuses.
- Comprehensive health insurance, including vision and dental coverage. Employees have their choice of medical plans through the California Public Employees' Retirement System (CalPERS).
- Other insurance. We offer life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, and long-term disability insurance.
- Generous paid time off—with cash-out and carry-over options. We want our employees to have time to rest, relax, and grow outside of work. Paid time off increases with longevity and starts at 18 days per year for regular employees.
- Flexible spending accounts. This includes optional pretax accounts for healthcare, dependent care, and transit and parking.
- Retirement benefits. Benefits are made up of four different programs: CalPERS Pension Plan, 401A Discretionary Plan, 401A Supplemental PEPRA Plan, and an optional 457 deferred compensation plan.
- Union representation. Certain positions are represented by the Service Employees International Union.
- Wellness perks. Health isn't just for outside the workplace. We strive to maintain a thriving work environment with standing work stations, an on-site gym, and a low-cost farmers market. We also offer free, confidential counseling 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through our employee assistance program.
- Financial services. Employees of SCFHP get help investing wisely and planning for the future through financial planning, investment counseling, and retirement planning workshops. Employees also have the opportunity to join the County Federal Credit Union.
- Travel and education. To help our employees expand their horizons, we offer tuition reimbursement for continued education and development. We also offer discounts on certain hotels and cell phone plans, as well as emergency travel assistance via the TravelConnect program.
Search the best healthcare jobs in San Jose
See the full list of Santa Clara Family Health Plan jobs and get in touch today.