Share your stories of service!
This year, Santa Clara Family Health Plan (SCFHP) is celebrating our 25 years of service to our members, providers, and community by sharing our commitment to our vision – health for all!
As an important part of this process, we’re looking for staff members to be interviewed on video about the work they do and their contribution to SCFHP’s mission.
Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: 25th Anniversary Interview if you’re interested in participating.
If you’re not comfortable being interviewed on camera, you can also share your stories by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some questions to consider:
- Why did you join the SCFHP team? How have things changed since you started?
- Do you recall any special events or important milestones within your department that you would like to share?
- What SCFHP value resonates the most with the work you do?
- What do you like about the people you work with or what you do?
- What is your hope for the future of the organization?
We look forward to receiving your shared stories and memories, as well as any photos or information that might be of good value!
Questions? Email email@example.com.