Buckle up with SCFHP: Keep Your Child Safe-English
Car seats and booster chairs provide protection for infants and children in a car crash, yet crashes are a leading cause of death for children ages 1 to 13. That's why it's so important to choose and use the right car seat correctly every time your child is in a car.
Join us for our Buckle Up with SCFHP: Keep Your Child Safe Class to learn about:
- California Law regarding child passenger safety
- Different types of car seats and how to choose the appropriate fit for your child
- Proper car seat harnessing
- Proper vehicle installation using LATCH or a seat belt
- Best car seat placement
- Necessary seat adjustments as your child grows up
Class is open to all SCFHP members and non-members, including those that care for someone who uses a car seat. To register for this health education class, please click here.
Car seats and booster chairs will not be distributed as part of this class.