Financials and public records
Audited Financial Statements
The Plan's Audited Financial Statements are prepared by management and reviewed annually by the Plan's independent auditors. The audited financial statements contain (1) the Plan's combined financial statements from years ended June 30, 2018 and 2019 and related footnotes, (2) management's discussion and analysis of the financial statements, and (3) the auditors' opinion that the financial statements present fairly the Plan's financial position, results of operations and cash flows. The financial statements reflect the combined results of the Santa Clara County Health Authority and the Santa Clara Community Health Authority (together dba Santa Clara Family Health Plan).
Senate Bill 272 requires local agencies to post a catalog of enterprise systems. Below is a list of enterprise systems used by Santa Clara Family Health Plan (SCFHP).
Frequently asked questions
What is an enterprise system?
"Enterprise system" means a software application or computer system that collects, stores, exchanges, and analyzes information that is used by the agency.
An enterprise system must be:
- A multidepartmental system or a system that contains information collected about the public
- A system of record
An enterprise system does not include:
- IT security systems, including firewalls and cybersecurity systems
- Physical access control systems
- Infrastructure and mechanical control systems
- Systems related to 911 dispatch and operation or emergency services
- Systems that reveal vulnerabilities to, or otherwise increase the potential for an attack on an IT system
- Specific records that the IT system collects, stores, exchanges or analyzes.